Gourmet Food Trucks Bring Cheese, Bacon, and Beer
Introducing the Food Truck Lineup for Brewmaster’s: from Mexican fare to raclette, a cheesy Swiss delicacy.
The trucks are as follows:
– Sweet Cheesus will serve raclette, a dish native to parts of Switzerland. A cheese round is roasted, melted, and scraped over various foods.
– Willy T’s Crab Shack serves authentic Maryland crab cakes.
– Slow N’ Low and Reel Pit Barbecue serve barbecued pork, ribs, and chicken.
– Taco City and Buenos Nachos will serve burritos, tacos, nachos, and more.
– Find authentic Amish pretzels at the Amish Pretzel Shop truck.
– Chicken Bites serves crispy chicken bites that explode with flavor, a traditional Brazilian snack.
– Orlando’s Kona Dog served in a mini loaf of soft sweet bread, that has been pierced and toasted from the inside, and then filled with your choice of a lineup of unique sauces.
The Bacon Bar returns this year with a hearty menu including candied bacon, bacon quesadillas, bacon mac & cheese, bacon sliders, and more! VIP pass holders receive a complimentary helping of bacon mac & cheese with their ticket.
This is a limited-ticket event that sells out quickly! Purchase tickets online under the tickets tab above. They can also be purchased in-person at Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill (610 Glen Cheek Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920), Pound Nutrition (2447 N Wickham Rd, Suite 124, Melbourne, Florida), and 9 Mile Media (103 Cleveland Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931).
Guests will enjoy unlimited tastings of over 150 beers from 50 breweries. There will be live music, outdoor games, live art, and vendors. The 3rd Annual Brewmaster’s Invitational is 21+ and pet-friendly. Pets must be leashed. The event is presented by Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill in Port Canaveral and 9 Mile Media.
Was wondering if we could get in to this awesome event. Thanks
Hi Steven, we emailed you info on the event.
Trying to reach out to the Brewmaster Invitational Event –
Are there plans to bring thus back in 2020?
Yes, the 2020 event is on Saturday, April 4th at Cruise Terminal #1 in Port Canaveral.